Brownie in a Mug

Today has been a very cold and stormy winter day. It was a perfect day for staying cozy with a crackling fire in the fireplace and drinking hot chocolate. This type of weather is also perfect for baking rich chocolatey brownies. Tonight I did not want to wait thirty minutes for cooking time, and I really only needed one serving since the children were already in bed, so I used a recipe called "Brownie in a Mug" from a blog called Simply Recipes. It's a nice blog with many delicious recipes I am excited to try. 

This brownie in a mug is a delicious, easy recipe that cooks quickly in the microwave. I have used this recipe several times, and have never been disappointed in the resulting brownie. The only change in the recipe I make is replacing the water the recipe calls for with milk. I have found it makes the brownie a little creamier. If you are looking for an easy, delicious treat, give this one a try! It is even better if you add a scoop of ice cream and a dollop of whipped cream. 


 Have a great evening, and stay warm!

-Bridget :)

Comments

Popular Posts